41. Because with 8-pack abs, he’s fitter than most of the other actors in the industry.
42. Because he was one of the first Indians to be waxed at the Madame Tussauds Museum.
43. Because he made India proud with International honours like Legion d’honneur and recently a doctorate from the Edinburgh University.
44. Because India has never seen a more charming television host than him.
45. Because his tweets are what you look forward to read. Funny, witty, deep, philosophical… it’s all there.
46. Because he made non-cricket fans turn to the sport.
47. Because even if you’re not a Bengali, you still cheer and sing Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo.
48. He can go to any extent to make his fans happy. Be it climbing on top of the fence outside his house or going around various cities to meet and greet them… he gives back the love.
49. Because he’s a trendsetter and is one of the most fashionable personalities in India.
50. Because he’s 53 now and we all want to love him for the next 53 years too.
51. Because thanks to him, 53’s never looked this deliciously sexy!
52. The way King Khan still holds ladylove Gauri Khan’s hands, still makes our hearts melt in wonder.
53. Because he always makes us eager to watch his films, the latest one being Zero.